Thursday, March 12, 2009

Simon the Sweet!


I call Simon my Redeemer Baby! My pregnancy and postpartum experience with him were really difficult, but I have enjoyed his "babyness" beyond my wildest expectations. I especially appreciate this sweet time with him because God has really healed me since he was born, and He has given back to me some of the "motherly bonding" that I missed with Charis and Tate. Simon's physical appearance is even special because of his red hair! What a fun surprise! :) He is a complete delight. He is almost always smiling and incredibly laid back. He enjoys opening doors and banging on things. He would also really like to be allowed to splash in the toilet water and chew pieces of cardboard out of the trash. We just discovered that Simon loves to slide. Daddy Dan made him a special slide for his 1st birthday, and Simon quivers with excitement when he sits at the top waiting to go down. Priceless!

No comments:

Post a Comment